Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

While today is a day of love and gratitude for our mommas, I also am aware that there are heavy hearts out there today; daughters who have lost their mothers, mothers who have lost their children far too early, women who want to be mothers but can't due to infertility, babies lost and dreams lost with them. I know at least one women in every situation above and  it breaks my heart.  Breaks it to the core.  The grief and pain are all too real for these women.  So today I am recognizing these women.  These strong, beautiful momma warriors!


 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29-11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment