Monday, August 6, 2012

Ikea


ohmiword y'all. After our first apartment done Ikea style, I have been avoiding this place like the plague.





 I finally went back after 2 years of staying away and I was pleasantly surprised.  I loved it in fact.  When my husband and I first got married we didn't have a "style" yet.  As time has passed, my style has kind of evolved into something completely different and Ikea has kind of evolved with me.  I found so many goodies that wanted to come home with me like...


all these fabulous baskets.  I loved that they also had the weathered gray ones.

What about this wonderful chest?  Wouldn't it be great storage for blankets?


These magazine holders lined in buffalo check might be making an appearance in our home office very soon! Swoon!






I loved some of the vintage prints they had available and their frames were great too! I even bought a few to add to the gallery wall I have been working on (pictures soon).


The orange guy is Melvin and he is quite popular with my first graders.


 I recently purchased the campaign desk from World Market (see below) and was looking for a similar chair to what Lauren Leonard uses in her gorgeous design.  This slipcovered chair was exactly what I wanted and I LOVE the way it looks. I will be posting pics of the office soon.


One last image to leave you with...

Don't you just love this wingback and the stripey blanket?!

No comments:

Post a Comment